Friday, October 28, 2005

Another Great Moment In White Trash History!

MEDFORD, Oregon (AP) -- A woman bought a winning lottery ticket worth $1 million with a stolen credit card and could wind up with nothing if convicted, police said.

These tickets cost a dollar! A DOLLAR! She couldn't have found (or stole) a fucking one dollar bill to buy a goddamn lottery ticket?

Anyway, it turns out she has been in trouble in the past, due to a meth habit. Police were still trying to track down the first installment payment she received for $33,500, which did not turn up after a search of her house. Hint: If she's been awake non-stop since she claimed the prize...

4 Comments:

Blogger Eugeniu Amarii said...

Hi ,
I am running SEO Tests .
This is my first seo test and is related to poker (Star Poker Blog) i choosed a few keywords with low competition to be ranked for ,
i want to see how quickly will i be ranked for the following keywords :
Deposite option poker room
Jenga poker pong strip
USA poker sport betting video book

This test will be runned for 10 max 30 days .

Reason of this comment is to get a link so i can be indexed quickly .
Hope you don't mind.
Thanks .
Eugeniu Amarii

8:38 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Please discover my blog.

11:50 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Look who checking out my blog?

1:44 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Please discover my accident auto lawyer pennsylvania blog.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home