Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Cease And Desist...Or I'll Ask You Again To Cease And Desist!

The White House, because there is a real lack of issues troubling the country right now, has asked "The Onion" satirical news website to stop using the Presidential Seal in their parodies of the administration.

This is really stupid. No one has to write jokes anymore! This presidency is a parody of a presidency! Can we make Bush stop using the seal? That would make so much more sense!

Oh, and no one got sand in their vagina over the parodies of the Clinton White House. The GOP hacks and spinmeisters would be funny if they weren't suffering from category 5 mental illness.

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
I was in love with your blog site.

12:08 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I want you to look for my blog.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home