Friday, October 28, 2005

People, You Don't Need To Give Us All Of Your Money Today....

Florida Governor Jeb Bush urged people to not hoard gasoline in the wake of Hurricane Wilma, Rita, Katrina, Alpha, Beta, and Delta House (the party hurricane).

There is only a "temporary distribution problem", according to Little Bush. You would think that with record profits and the second highest prices on record, there would be no distribution problems! Where the fuck is all of this money going, and can we send it directly to the Bush Cartel and eliminate the middleman?

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Where you been? You have got to look at my blog!

10:14 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Where you been? You have got to look at my blog!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home