Saturday, October 29, 2005

This can't be happening...

Sylvester Stallone has announced that Rambo IV is in pre-production. The last movie in the series (Rambo III) was released in 1988, when he was a young man of 42. Jesus Christ.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot Again! If a movie was ever ripe for a sequel, it's that one.

Damage Control Inc.

Heads were exploding all around at Fox News with the indictment of I. Lewis (Scooter) Libby yesterday.

Newt Gingrich: Joe Wilson is a liar!
Hey Newt, you were banished to the land of the irrelevant back in 1999.

Ann Coulter: Valerie Plame is a cunt!
Ann, have the makeup guy at Fox do a better job on your Adam's Apple, kay?

Sean Hannity: What about Clinton! What about Clinton!
Term limits, douchebag. If there weren't any, even Diebold couldn't secure W's victory against Bill. Sorry, dude, I know that hurts.

Dick Morris: This administration would be lost without Karl Rove.
Yeah, it would. And that's what makes this whole situation so sad.

Michelle Malkin: Fitzgerald's parents immigrated to America illegally!
I think yours did too, Michelle. Your whiney, GOP shill act is payment for their green cards.

Bill O'Reilly: Both Delay and Libby are innocent until proven guilty. If they enter the "no-spin zone", they will both get to tell their sides and because I have the greatest show in the history of cable news, if they present themselves well, they will be aquitted. You heard it here, folks.
Someone needs to tell Loofa boy to go Peabody himself.

You get the idea. We went from "illicit blow jobs" to "print our wartime propaganda or face the wrath of Rove". America is not fooled, even with all of the above spinning like Joe Lieberman's dreidel.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe Powel said...

Splogs are spammer's latest tool on Internet
This term is so new that my information technology students don't even know what it means.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction delay on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction delay!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Molly Johnson said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest as I was looking for ways to trade in traffic and road
. But unfortunately your post did not exactly cover trading in traffic and road
. Yet I have fount a website that allows you to trade in almost anything like traffic and road
on interest free credit, and you can pay for your traffic and road
whenever you want. Here is the link one more time: traffic and road
.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Charlton Glad said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest as I was looking for ways to trade in construction penndot photo road. But unfortunately your post did not exactly cover trading in construction penndot photo road. Yet I have fount a website that allows you to trade in almost anything like construction penndot photo road on interest free credit, and you can pay for your construction penndot photo road whenever you want. Here is the link one more time: construction penndot photo road.

1:59 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Hey playa! You need to check out my blog.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mortgage Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about premier mortgage
that covers premier mortgage
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home