Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Christ, where to begin!

Let's start with a Republican having a lucid moment. Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE) is calling on President Shrub to stop attacking critics of the Iraq disaster. Hagel even went as far as to say that members of Congress who fail to question the war could be responsible for another Vietnam.

The Republicans managed to avoid the first Vietnam, maybe they feel badly about it and want to involve themselves in a new one! As long as they don't have to actually fight, of course.

At least Congress get to enjoy a two week holiday vacation, after a late night session consisting of voting themselves a pay raise and a sham vote to pull out of Iraq. They really don't want to be the majority party anymore. After 10 years, maybe they are tired. Or maybe, just maybe, they know that they can get away with this partisan bullshit and still get elected.

I'm still wondering where we will go next. Syria? Iran? North Korea? If all of this was really about 9/11, Saudi Arabia would be a parking lot by now. But they are our friends, even after doing this on a regular basis.

Since we are never leaving Iraq or Afghanistan, can we fight a three-front war?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

What will happen is we will go to war with Iran because they pissed us off and then Pakistan will be pissed because they don't want us as a neighbor so they will go to war against us and then the rest of the Arab countries will realize that we might invade them too so they will go to war and we will lose. Very badly.

1:44 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
I hope you had a chance to check out my accident auto lawyer pennsylvania blog.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: home business idea international and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home