Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My apologies to the four people that read my blog. I've been a touch under the weather. But now I am back and...

GOD HAS SPOKEN!

A PASTOR in Texas has been killed by an electric shock after grabbing a microphone while performing a baptism in water.

Just a couple of things:

1. This happened in Waco, which is now officially the center of all things unholy. (Branch Davidian compound, W's Crawford ranch, Dr. Pepper was invented there, etc.)

2. Does Holy Water have to be reblessed after 110 volts of electricity shoot through it? Or is it 220 or more?

2 Comments:

Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

Want to register better domains with better keywords? Want to host the sites better as well? Check out web site domain name registration!

11:14 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Hey playa! You need to check out my blog.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home